Psychotherapy for KIDS
- My child just isn’t the happy kid she used to be.
- My child keeps getting in trouble at school
- My child is having tantrums and won’t follow directions.
- My child experienced a traumatic event.
Psychotherapy for TEENS
- My teen doesn’t have any friends.
- I’m worried about my teen. He seems depressed.
- My teen’s grades are falling. He’s getting in trouble. He’s not the kid he used to be.
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It is about learning to dance in the rain.” -Vivian Greene
Psychotherapy For ADULTS
- I want to be the best parent I can be.
- I am my own worst enemy. I keep making the same mistakes at work, in relationships, etc.
- I believe in holistic healing, but I also want methods backed by research.
- My issues from my past are holding me back. I need to get over them and break free.
- I have some big decisions to make or I’m struggling with a specific problem. I just need some guidance and support.
- My anger, worry, or sadness is taking over. I’m overwhelmed by stress.
Psychotherapy For AUTISM
- I’m dealing with depression, anger, anxiety, and social isolation.
- Other providers have only focused on my behavior, but there’s more to me than that. I want to treat the root of the problem, not the symptoms.
- My kid has an ASD diagnosis. How do I handle it? What can I do?